> I have not had a print of an A3 size done but all smaller sizes printed at
> Office Works Fremantle have been of an acceptable quality
>
> Graeme

Thanks Graeme. Although they may be OK my experience of outlets such as this is
that they don't produce a very wide colour gamut and the dynamic range is also
reduced compared to a good inkjet print. While they're OK for family photos
they don't quite make it with fine art stuff.

> Hi Mike
> Whenever I have wanted real quality Photo's, either from slides,
> Negatives, 35mm to Medium Format, I have used Churchill's Colour
> Laboratory  of Subiaco, they can be a little expensive, but again will
> depend on what you want and what you call expensive. I have used
> Churchill's for many years, probably since the 80's, and love their
> results.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Tony

Thanks Tony

I have used Churchill's once, back in 1978!. I had my wedding transparencies
done (then printed the pictures myself) and I did find them very good. I had
forgotten about them but will look at them in the future.

Because of the deadline I ended up using Mirage in Subiaco. I thought their
prices were very reasonable and the examples on display were very good. The
proof will be when I pick up my photos today.

I actually think the best solution would be for me to buy a large format
printer but my wife or my bank would not react well to that one :-(

Cheers

Mike Fuller