A very sad day. Steve Jobs will be remembered as a truly great man for many
reasons.

He was particularly inspirational and gave me the motivation I needed when I
viewed and listened to his 'Stanford University’s 114th Commencement on June
12, 2005’ speech.

It was my Birthday; and I had returned home from Hospital after another
operation for my battle with cancer, which had recurred after years of
remission, and losing my husband to cancer in 2003.
My prognosis was not the best and I was trying to come to terms with it, and
learn how to deal with it and move forward; this time without the support of my
darling husband.

I can not remember how I came across the Video Speech, but to this day I
remember Steve Jobs words;

“Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith… You’ve got
to find what you love.”

All of Steve’s speech was inspirational, but these particular words motivated
me beyond belief.
I decided to change my life ... 'take on' Cancer again and beat it, and since I
had lost one love, find what I love doing and learn to do it to the best of my
ability.
I knew I loved Macs and everything to do with Apple, but I had never had the
time to really pursue this passion.
Well, the rest is history, I threw my energies into ‘living with cancer' and
doing something I really love … working with Macs and anything Apple.

I still have the Video Speech and watched it again this morning after hearing
the sad news of Steve losing his battle with cancer.
Steve you were, and always will be an inspiration to me … Rest In Peace!

Kind Regards,

Ronni