Hi All

That was a beautiful story Ronni. Helps us all understand your passion
I would like to believe he looking down at us all smiling from the iClouds.

This bought a tear to my eye

http://9to5mac.com/2011/10/05/steve-jobs-narrates-the-first-think-different-commercial-heres-to-the-crazy-ones/

kind regards

Pedro

On 06/10/2011, at 12:12 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> A very sad day. Steve Jobs will be remembered as a truly great man for many
> reasons.
>
> He was particularly inspirational and gave me the motivation I needed when I
> viewed and listened to his 'Stanford University’s 114th Commencement on June
> 12, 2005’ speech.
>
> It was my Birthday; and I had returned home from Hospital after another
> operation for my battle with cancer, which had recurred after years of
> remission, and losing my husband to cancer in 2003.
> My prognosis was not the best and I was trying to come to terms with it, and
> learn how to deal with it and move forward; this time without the support of
> my darling husband.
>
> I can not remember how I came across the Video Speech, but to this day I
> remember Steve Jobs words;
>
> “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith… You’ve
> got to find what you love.”
>
> All of Steve’s speech was inspirational, but these particular words motivated
> me beyond belief.
> I decided to change my life ... 'take on' Cancer again and beat it, and since
> I had lost one love, find what I love doing and learn to do it to the best of
> my ability.
> I knew I loved Macs and everything to do with Apple, but I had never had the
> time to really pursue this passion.
> Well, the rest is history, I threw my energies into ‘living with cancer' and
> doing something I really love … working with Macs and anything Apple.
>
> I still have the Video Speech and watched it again this morning after hearing
> the sad news of Steve losing his battle with cancer.
> Steve you were, and always will be an inspiration to me … Rest In Peace!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Ronni
>

> On 06/10/2011, at 11:05 AM, Darrel McGuiness wrote:
>
>> Condolence to all,
>>
>> See a brilliant video of 3 phases of Steves' life; by Steve himself.
>>
>> Various ways of seeing this:- just google Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford
>> commencement address.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Darrel

15" MacBookPro 2.66 GHz Core i7