I have a Samsung 6210FX.  The toner cartridges seem to have less than the
normal one would expect from a Laser.
About a year ago, I started having problems with printing anything with
graphics on it.  If I want to print 10 copies, it will print one then shut
down, then start up again and print the next and so on.
I rang their service section and they wanted to update the firmware (last time,
they did from their end)  This time they couldn't do it that way and sent me a
USB thumbdrive
which cannot be loaded from a Mac.  The tech was stumped.  I cannot even do it
through VMware Fusion either.  Hence I will probably follow Daniels advice
about buying a Brother.

Regards

Brett Curtis

Master Window Cleaners