howdy all

lately and ( possibly previously) if I attached a pdf to an email -
which I do regularly either as signed document, interesting paper or
a drawing, if the pdf is inserted in the heart of the email, the
remaining text gets clipped when the recipient goes to view it.

If the pdf is attached at the end of the email, seems to be okay ( I think?)

Is this a feature, a setting or something else

For instance , I sent an email to shire of Bridgetown on Monday, with
a letter and 5 reference documents ( 998k all up-  on straw bale
building) all received okay

I sent out 5 emails today with 1 pdf (52k)  with a web link to a
downloadable 11 MB drawing file, and only 4 lines were received.

weird.

any advice appreciated

chow
--