Hi Pedro,

On 14/10/2011, at 6:03 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

> Yeh quite good I thought.
>
> And yes, I managed to pick up two a bit before 2pm I think it was.

Yep, one for ME!! I had no intention of upgrading my perfectly working iPhone
3G S until the iPhone 5 is released, but when Daniel phoned and asked did I
want him to pick up one for me as well … what could I say … other than  YES
please!
We did it for Steve didn’t we Daniel ;-)

> I was watching the Whirlpool forum last night about all the people "camping
> out" to get one,..and after they said the line got down to past Cloisters
> Square I thought the chance of getting one was going to be slim. Then reading
> it between appointments today and seeing that some "scalpers" were buying
> 40-50 to send to China to sell,..I thought the chance even less. The forums
> said a lot had sold, so I gave up and ordered online (for a 2 week delivery).
> Then as chance had it, I was passing town on the way to another appointment
> and thought I'd try. So swung past. About 10minutes all up and I left with
> two black 32GB iPhone4S. :o)) There was only 1 person in line outside before
> me, I took my card to get the phone then went into the store. Went through
> very quickly. So I wasn't even late for my appointment :))
>
> That just leaves tomorrow to go and get it changed from Vodafone to Telstra
> and port my number (and get a temporary case until I find one I want/like).
> Then I can take it out of the box. Til then, it's sitting smiling at me on my
> desk ;o))

Me too, off to Telstra to change over from my iPhone 3G S to a new plan &
"iPhone Steve”!