Yeh I did try,..just couldn't get hold of you,..so sorry about that :o)
I decided this time to buy the iPhone outright and go on a different plan for
12 months. Not tied into anything for two years now :))
And I knew Ronni had said she was missing all the iPhone4 features, and seeing
as I as going in (or attempting to),..and she lives miles away
(hehe),...thought I'd offer. Don't worry, she hasn't got my bill yet,..mwahaha
:o)

And I'm fairly picky, so seeing as I don't have a cover or anything for it yet,
I don't mind leaving it in the box. (Must be my OCD kicking in,...lol). Plus I
had a stack of work to finish for clients, so I do those things first before
getting to play with my toys (that's why my iPad2 got sold still in the box  4
weeks after I got it to a client. They needed one quickly and no stock was
available,...lol). I'll replace it sometime soon when I know I'll get to set it
up. :o) hehe.

But yes, looking forward to playing with some of the new iOS5 features. I might
even get around to putting Lion on the laptop. Once I update Filemaker. (For
the upgrade,..just haven't installed it yet).
I wonder how you can upgrade your day to get more hours in it,... :o) hehe.

Enjoy!

Kind regards
Daniel

On 14/10/2011, at 6:58 PM, Pedro wrote:

> Hi Ronni
>
> I must have missed Daniels call, I think I was mowing the lawn ha
>
> I have all the new features ( apart from Siri 8mg camera and fast processor )
> so I will wait until Ali's 3G S dies before I upgrade
>
> cheers
>
> Pedro
>
> On 14/10/2011, at 6:33 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:
>
>> Hi Pedro,
>>
>> On 14/10/2011, at 6:03 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:
>>
>>> Yeh quite good I thought.
>>>
>>> And yes, I managed to pick up two a bit before 2pm I think it was.
>>
>> Yep, one for ME!! I had no intention of upgrading my perfectly working
>> iPhone 3G S until the iPhone 5 is released, but when Daniel phoned and asked
>> did I want him to pick up one for me as well … what could I say … other than
>>  YES please!
>> We did it for Steve didn’t we Daniel ;-)
>>

>>> I was watching the Whirlpool forum last night about all the people "camping
>>> out" to get one,..and after they said the line got down to past Cloisters
>>> Square I thought the chance of getting one was going to be slim. Then
>>> reading it between appointments today and seeing that some "scalpers" were
>>> buying 40-50 to send to China to sell,..I thought the chance even less. The
>>> forums said a lot had sold, so I gave up and ordered online (for a 2 week
>>> delivery). Then as chance had it, I was passing town on the way to another
>>> appointment and thought I'd try. So swung past. About 10minutes all up and
>>> I left with two black 32GB iPhone4S. :o)) There was only 1 person in line
>>> outside before me, I took my card to get the phone then went into the
>>> store. Went through very quickly. So I wasn't even late for my appointment
>>> :))
>>>
>>> That just leaves tomorrow to go and get it changed from Vodafone to Telstra
>>> and port my number (and get a temporary case until I find one I want/like).
>>> Then I can take it out of the box. Til then, it's sitting smiling at me on
>>> my desk ;o))
>>
>> Me too, off to Telstra to change over from my iPhone 3G S to a new plan &
>> "iPhone Steve”!
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Daniel
>>
>> Cheers,