Hi Lloyd

It is possible to get Outlook 2011 back to a format that Mail recognises but
it's quite complicated and requires other paid software.
I've done it for clients and got it to work no problems :)

I've gotta have some tricks that keep me in a job :) lol :)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 4s (possibly dictated)

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960