>Problem is from a mixed platform office.   PDF's printed to this
>printer from the PC print at the correct size and the colours are
>reasonably close to the PDF.  Same file printed from the Mac are
>always at 99% size and the colours always acquire a green tinge
>(result is the same from both Acrobat Reader and Preview).  OS is up
>to date.
>
>Does anybody knows how to fix either of these problems?  Thanks in advance.

Hi ya Mike

I run a  HP Design Jet 750c via Leapard 10.6.6

I have the it connected  via a keyspan parallell to USB  cable

I use HP 750C driver, which I think I downloaded from HP?

printing size

yes seems to say 96 or what ever %

In the  print dialogue box, go to printer features
change shrink page to CROP ( preserves dimensions)

maybe play around with color model

when all okay ( if it is) save as a Preset

The other thing is to check the sheet size dimensions

hope this helps

--
gary dorn
north perth