Hi Andrew,

You might want to check Bonjour ports are open on the Router & your Mac.
They must be open on the Router as other wireless clients can connect
wirelessly to the printer.

Bonjour uses these Ports:
5297  TCP             iChat (local traffic), Bonjour
5298  TCP/UDP   iChat (local traffic), Bonjour
5353   UDP           Bonjour (mDNSResponder), AirPlay, Home Sharing, Printer
Discovery