Hi List,
        Another one of my little gripes.  I would like to say the problem lies
in Lion but after some tests, decided maybe not.

My problem.  I follow two or three sites of a particular interest to me
(nothing untoward) which have daily Flash or Utube video clips attached.  For
over a year now, I have been downloading and saving any clips of interest using
Videobox quite successfully, apart from the occasional hiccup which is normal
with my computing.  For the last week or so however, the video capture on only
one of the sites has failed to work with Lion on my Macintosh HD.  I have Snow
Leopard on one external drive and a clone of Lion on another.  Videobox works
fine when booting from either of these two external drives but not from the
internal drive.  I have gone through the usual permission repair, Safari and
Videobox updates and anything else I could think of.  There is obviously some
small hidden file in my Macintosh HD that is blocking this particular site.

Any ideas?

John Thompson
WAMUG #861

Mac Mini