Hi John,

Do you have any plugins or extras installed on Internal Lion that aren’t
installed on the external version of Lion?
Do you have LittleSnitch installed on the Internal Lion?

Videobox is working on the Internal Lion, other than for one website … what is
different with this website?

It’s not a Lion problem, if Videobox is working on the external Lion
installation.

Make sure you get the latest version - Videobox 3.7
<http://www.tastyapps.com/?feature=videobox> (or use the "Check for updates..."
menu in the application's menu) and the new version will uninstall the old
Safari plugin/haxie and offer to install the new Safari extension.
The extension will only work with Safari.

If you want to send the link to the video we can have a look and see if we can
see a problem.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.2 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)