I haven't.  The Batteries from China are cheap for a reason.

I purchased one a while back and almost immediately regretted it.
When that battery was installed the machine would shut down
unexpectedly with anywhere between 10 and 20% battery charge left.
And shut down hard.  No warning just turn off with that awful sound of
the HDD trying to dock itself with the remaining battery power.

I wouldn't recommend the Chinese MacBook batteries.  With batteries
you get what you pay for.

Andrew
Quoting Kevin Lock <kal...@iinet.net.au>:

> Severin,
>
> I have had good results buying batteries for Mac laptops from China at
> dirt cheap prices.
>
> eBay search.
>
> regards,
>
> Kev