Good afternoon all,

I am getting a regular TechTools Pro 6. warning on my iMac.

TechTool Protection Alert! ST31000528ASQ - 6VP3MSM0 on "/dev/disk0" is
exceeding SMART warning levels. The SMART Check setting is configured in the
TechTool Protection Mac OS X System Preferences pane.

Model Name:     iMac 27"
  Processor Name:       Intel Core i7
  Processor Speed:      2.8 GHz
  Number of Processors: 1
  Total Number of Cores:        4
  Memory:       8 GB

OS X 10.7.2

I dont like the look of this at all as it seems to suggest that the HD is about
to die.  Can anyone confirm that this may be that case or is there something
else going on.  The machine seems to be functioning OK at the moment.

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com