I run Thunderbird as my email client (intel iMac OS X 10.5.8) and I have
received an email with the following message:

"You have exceeded the email quota limit of 450MB and you need to expand
the e-mail quota before the next 48 hours.if you do not update your
e-mail account in 2012, you must do it now. You can expand
1GB email quota limit, use the following web link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEM2eTVTVWNweEh0ZGJNWTNmS1NTY1E6MQ

Admin: Thanks for your understanding.
Copyright c 2012 Webmaster Central Helpdesk"

I have not visited the website as it is not from Mozilla and does not
appear to be from iiNet.

Should I just delete it?
Merv
--
The whole psychology of modern disquiet is linked with the sudden
confrontation with space-time. (Teilhard de Chardin, 'The Phenomenon of