Yes Merv, delete it.

It's snuck through your ISP's SPAM filter so now it needs some 'fleshware
intervention strategies'.
I.e. You've gotta do something and figure it out.

Is it from someone you know or a business you deal with?
Does the subject or topic make sense? Is it relevant or interesting?
Does the email address appear legitimate?

If the answer is No, then delete without a second thought.

Does it contain a link to a site?
Does that link look legit and sensible?
Is the spelling and grammar correct and professional, or look like an 8 year
old non English speaker has used Google Translate to write the text?

If the looks dodgy, which in this case it does, then this confirms the original
sensible choice to delete and not be the slightest bit concerned or alarmed.

Why does it look dodgy?
Because no legitimate company that you deal with, would use Google Docs to
provide you with information. This is seen in the address in the link.

In summary, just delete and move on. It's SPAM, it's annoying, it's a fact of
life, don't fret over how they got your email, or the consequences of deleting
it.

Hope this helps

Tim

Sent from my iPad