Hi Chris,

Ah my home City Melbourne ;-)

As Paul has mentioned, the GPS is extremely fast and accurate on the iPhone 4S.
Just type Melbourne Airport or Tullamarine Airport Melbourne into search in
Maps and it will quickly pinpoint where it is, then you click directions, then
route … then Start ...
And off you go!

<http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/maps-compass.html>

<http://www.melbourneairport.com.au/To-From-the-Airport/Overview.html>