Hi Chris,

one that was not mentioned but is highly regarded, cheapest of the lot (14.99)
and Australian made is MetroView.

<http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/metroview-gps-navigation/id370753892?mt=8>

The real thing to worry about is it must be hands free. It is illegal in every
state of Australia to operate a mobile phone unless it is hands free and in a
cradle. You can purchase for $20, a cradle that plugs into your cigarette
lighter, charges your phone, plays music and GPS directions through your FM
radio and even has USB ports to charge a mobile phone.

                      Regards,
                      Eugene