Hi Ronni

I was using Firefox 10.0. I tried Safari, no problems, file opened on screen
and I saved it as a PDF.

I went back to Firefox and did some more investigation. Right click does not
give the option 'Save As'.

I tried 'Open Link in New Tab' and ' Open Link in New Window' and was rewarded
with a blank page.

The only other options are:
Bookmark This Link
Save Link As...
Send Link...
Inspect Element

I did have Firefox set to ask where to save the file, when I looked in the
Preferences neither option was selected so I checked 'Downloads' and tried
again. It did not open the download window and when I looked in the Downloads
Folder there were 7 copies of the PDF. I tried them and they all opened. I
looked again at the Downloads window and there were 7 'failed' with no file
size.

I then reopened the Downloads Folder and all 7 files have disappeared, they are
still showing as failed in the Downloads window. But searching 'This Mac' in
Finder shows none!

A bit scary! I gave up Safari a number of OS ago but I can't remember why.
Maybe I should re-embrace Safari?

How do I get my bookmarks from Firefox into Safari? Normally I should be able
to find this out for myself but last week I ended up in RPH with an adverse
drug reaction and I am still rather 'off the air'!

Regards Diana