Using iMac 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), Safari 5.1.2, 1Password 3.8.17 and 1PW Safari
extension 3.9.0.

Just purchased and installed 1Password.   Having problems with 2 out of three
websites so far!    I deleted Safari history, cache, auto-fill preferences
(usernames and passwords) etc. hoping to "clear the decks".   I have not made
any changes to the old iMac Keychain.

1.   Success 1: Safari had remembered my username and password for a Telstra
web site.   I edited and removed all recorded entries in Safari Preferences -
Auto fill - usernames and passwords (including the Telstra site).    Logged in
and 1PW then worked as per the book.

2.   Problem 1: The Comsec.com.au  site login permanently shows my account
number and dots for the password.   This was convenient to click "ok" and go -
but not very good for security.  But I can't prevent the login details from
permanently displaying.   1PW accepted the login data and I can now login via
1PW or by just clicking in the webpage box as per the old way.   How do I clear
the Comsec home page login details from permanent display?   I removed the site
from my browser bookmarks and tried a clean connect; I used a Bing search and
selected the site - but these still give the home page with my login details
displayed!

3.  Problem 2:  I can't get 1PW to record my login into the ANZ Bank site at
all.  (This site was never in the Safari autofill list.)   I've followed the
WAMUG notes from Jane Griffiths (01 Aug 2011) for the 1PW workaround for LION.
It seems that Jane already had her ANZ password details in 1PW and just needed
to help the ANZ display along a bit.    I don't get a contextual menu on the
small login window top bar.   Any suggestions for this one?

Perhaps it is well that the Bankwest site was down this evening as I will try
and be optimistic I can make friends with it and 1PW tomorrow.

Cheers,
Alan

Alan Smith
  iMac 21.5" Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz 4M - OSX 10.6.8
  iPad2; ATV2