Hi Alan

I hope you're feeling better after the cake and coffee!

I am still able to use 1Password to log into my ANZ accounts.
I'm using OS 10.7.3, Safari 5.1.3 and 1Password 3.8.17.

To try to recreate your problem I have just deleted my ANZ entry in 1Password
and gone through the usual process of creating a 1Password Login for ANZ. It
works fine for me, so here are the steps i used…

On the ANZ homepage click on Log on button. A new small window opens. This
window has by default no toolbar showing. Right click/Control click on top grey
area of that small log in window, the contextual menu will show "Hide toolbar"
as ticked, Un-tick "Hide toolbar".

Now fill your username and password in the main section of the ANZ login window
but do not click "Log on" yet.

Click on the 1Password icon in your toolbar, a small 1Password window will
open. Click the + sign at top right of that 1Password window. A login entry for
the ANZ will appear, check that your username and password are correct as shown
in that Login entry then click "Save" at top right of that 1Password window.

To confirm that your 1Password entry is correct, close the ANZ login window and
return to ANZ homepage and start login process from there.

When the small ANZ login window appears, right click/control click and you will
see your "anz.com" entry in the 1Password list. Click on that entry, your
username and password will be auto-filled and all you need to do is click on
the blue Log on button.

I have assumed that you have the Safari extension for 1Password installed.
http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/3_minute_expert.html
If you haven't got that installed, then go to the menu bar>1Password>Install
Browser Extensions, it will take you to the download page for 1Password Safari
extension. Install the extension and then follow the above instructions.

Let me know how that goes.

Cheers
Jane

Time for coffee but no cake for me!