Afternoon,

If security an issue, plus a little more space 5GB if look on site.
SpiderOak could be your answer, similar to Dropbox.
But more secure taking a little more time to wrap head around.

Yes works on iPad or iPhone.

Zero-Knowledge data backup, sync, access, storage and share from any device |
SpiderOak.com

Cheers!
`RobD…