Good evening All

When I wake my MacBook Pro from sleep and move the cursor, it leaves a trail of
small grey 7 mm squares, separate, if quick movement, overlapping, if slow. It
is no big deal, I just "scribble" enough to expose the admin icon and place for
the password, enter the latter and the screen returns as it was. I have not
read anything of this happening with Lion.

Until recently it only happened if I was lazy enough to allow the computer to
put itself to sleep (15 minutes) but now it happens every time after sleep. As
I have said, no big deal, just interesting.

Ian Reid