Good Morning All,
        I am carrying on from my earlier post, Slow URL Loading, with many
thanks from all who offered assistance and suggestions.  To date, nothing has
worked satisfactorily, if anything, the problem has got worse.  Pretty well any
link or site I try to activate takes up to three minutes to load before
anything happens.  At times it doesn't load at all.  I have no problems with
Mail, only with the Web via Safari or Firefox.
        If I power the modem down and then start it up again, all works for a
while but not long.  Could the problem be in the modem itself even though Mail
is okay?
        I am getting quite frustrated with this and haven't got a clue where to
turn next.

Lion 10.7.3
Safari 5.1.5
Firefox 11