Um,...I'm pretty much class it as "completely impossible". There were quite a
few links to "try" to get it working, but after a LOT of playing around, it
didn't want to work. It seemed to be a bit hit and miss for Leopard (but was ok
for SL). And one of those things,..how many hours do you spend getting it to
"try" and work (sometimes),...if you were 0.01% lucky to get it working at all.
;))
Better off getting a second hand iMac (Intel) for fairly good prices and chuck
Snow Leopard on it and now it works. ;)

Kind regards
Daniel

---