Hi Lynn,

Short answer; Yes!
Longer answer follows below ;-)

What 1Password License do I need?

A 1Password for Mac single-user license allows you to install and use it on as
many Macs as you own. We like to call this our Sane Licensing Model™--there is
only one of you, so we think you should need only one license for 1Password for
Mac to use it on all your Macs!

If you are not the only person using 1Password for Mac, then you require
additional single-user licenses or a family license for 1Password for Mac.

1Password for Windows:
1Password for Windows requires a separate license.

Note: Your 1Password license is platform-specific. This means that you need a
1Password for Mac license to register 1Password in OS X and a 1Password for
Windows license to register 1Password in Windows.

1Password for iOS:

1Password for iPhone and 1Password for iPad are sold separately. They can be
purchased from Apple's iTunes App Store.

Family License:
The family license allows up to five family members living in the same
household to use 1Password. Each family member will not receive their own
license. After purchasing a family license from our store, you will receive
your license and receipt via e-mail.
Share this license with your family so that they can register 1Password using
their own computers or user accounts.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.3 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)