From: "Peter Hinchliffe" <hinch...@multiline.com.au>
To: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent: Friday, 27 April, 2012 7:44:23 AM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong
Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: 1Password

On 26/04/2012, at 9:03 AM, David Wood wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have noted from several members recently that they use the 1Password App.
> I am about to make "the jump" in purchasing this App for both our iPads and
> iPhones, plus our iMac.  Just enquiring as to whether there is anything I
> should know understand about the setup process to make life easier and also
> to reconfirm that this is the best password protector on offer at the moment.
>
> Many thanks,
> David

If 1Password were simply a password protector it would still come highly
recommended, but it goes much further than that. It is also an excellent
repository for all your software licence codes/serial numbers, credit card
details, passport details, etc, all nicely tucked away in a secure environment
which can be synced across all your devices. It also allows information like
credit card details to be used to autofill forms in web browsers. It's an
indispensable tool.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948