I don't watch a lot of videos on my computer, but lately, it seems that  some
videos play properly and other ones just show a black screen, a progress bar
and have no sound.  This magic German iPad video is one of those that don't
play properly.  If I hover my mouse cursor over the tip of the progress bar,
small thumbnails of video frames are visible, and when the captions are turned
on, they are visible, but still no sound.

I would like to know why this is. I do have the most recent Flash player
installed.

Pat