On 05/05/2012, at 2:11 PM, tom samson wrote:

> I am trying to create an eDrive with techtool. But it fails every time so far
> Boot drive has 10.7.3Latest Techtool 6.
> Anyone any idea as to why I cannot create the e drive?
> tom samson

Hi Tom,

What is happening when you use TTP 6 to create the eDrive?
Does it go through all the process and indicates it is complete, but then you
find it is not bootable?
Are you creating the eDrive on a FW External Drive or what?

Have you tried repairing disk permissions on the volume chosen as the Mac OS X
Source Volume and then try to make a new eDrive?

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.3 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)