Hi All,
Thanks everyone especially Ronni for all support and advice and using "Stellar
Phoenix" Data Rescue has recovered and restored ALL folders and sub folders
successfully now, folder restored was invisible but with support advise from
"Stellar Phoenix" they were made visible again with a Terminal command.
1. Open the Terminal Window.
2. Type the below command:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
killall Finder
3. Press 'Enter'.
and the files were visible
Thanks, Rick.