No worries.
Though, I'd make sure to get Ronni's name right (no 'e') otherwise she might
not help,…lol :o)
Sorry couldn't resist, as so many times I see it spelt wrong on this list,..and
yet for the amount she posts, I was sure people would get it right….lol :)
(Not a dig at you, just an overall observation,…) :o) hehe

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 4s

---