 From: Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com>
To: "wamug@wamug.org.au" <wamug@wamug.org.au>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 June 2012 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: imac for sale

Hi Derek,

You should not leave software installed on your computer that you don't legally
own.

If you are selling a machine to someone without the media to reinstall and
properly own that app, what happens if they have a crash or need to reinstall
the software?
Do the right thing by making really sure the buyer understands exactly what
they are getting.

Software is protected by federal copyright law.

The iMac should be completely erased and a clean installation of the OS
(operating system).
We have given instructions on WAMUG how to do get a computer ready for sale
only a few days ago.

Sent from Ronni's iPad