Daniel, I think you are being very gracious, considering what has been said.

I teach the ethics of copyright to my 10 year old's at school. What they then
choose to do with that knowledge is then up to them. It's their choice, their
life and their future, but at least they have been informed

For list members who would like to learn more, here is a good starting point
http://www.copyright.org.au/

Regards

Reg

Reg Whitely