I've have just re-joined after a lapse of time (and change of name was
Horton before my husband changed his name). I rarely have managed to come
to meetings, but have enjoyed reading, and trawling through my mac archives
(the ones on my computers go back to 2007..useful when you don't have a
wifi connection)

I have had much useful and life-saving advice and handholding over the
years, though it's been intermittent ... However, whenever I've needed
help, often from the indefatigable Ronni, but also from many others.

I know running any web presence takes time and effort and money. I will
hope to remember my fees each year form now on!

Cheers

Rosemary Spark
PO Box 781
South Fremantle WA 6162 Australia