Thanks Ronni & Daniel

I have changed the channel to "1" and the signal went up to 75% (varying
between 73% & 78%) and the range went up a notch, the other 2 stations are at
22% & 23%.  Would I be correct in thinking that if I selected channel 2 the
result could be improved even more?  I will have a look at Netgear next week
and see what happens.  The more I get to know about these things the better
sport some of these salesmen become.

Regards,

Adrian Skehan
adrianske...@me.com