On 26/07/2012, at 6:07 PM, wa...@realworldcomputing.com.au wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There are many significant enhancements to Mail.app in OS X 10.8 Mountain
> Lion but in the simplifying and streamlining process they have removed the
> RSS feed reader that I was in the habit of using. They also appear to have
> removed the RSS reader from Safari which I have not used.
>
> So I am on the hunt for a good standalone RSS Reader app; preferably from the
> Mac App Store. I just tried the free RSSimple and was underwhelmed. Does
> anyone have an RSS Reader that they like and would recommend.
>
> Regards,
> Carlo

Just noticed this on the MacWorld site:

http://www.macworld.com/article/1167883/automator_workflow_of_the_month_bring_rss_back_to_safari_6.html

Might be worth a try until something better comes along...

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948