Hi Carlo,

Firstly, I hope you kept a list of names for your RSS feeds. I couldn't use the
exported feeds I made but the names were all I needed.
Pulp lets you add RSS feeds via 'enter name and search box' in an edit tab.
So I entered name 9 to 5 mac, it found a list of suggestions and I selected the
one I wanted, repeated for other feeds - all good.
I can add category pages e.g. tech, lifestyle to organise feeds, multiple feeds
per page into three columns.
Feeds update and if 'Read More' is required it takes you off to the webpage.
esc key returns you from single page to pages list/summary (that was a trial
and error).

Seems good so far, 5 minutes quick playing about.
Pity I can't access the 8 000 'pages I had 'saved' .
Can select and save pages for quick access on a bookshelf page.
So, good - so far.

Off to add 1.5TB drive to eyetv for the Olympics.

Brian