On 28/08/2012, at 8:24 AM, Daniel Kerr <dan...@macwizardry.com.au> wrote:

> As always, CNET is the biggest load of rubbish around. Like you said, it's
> just a maze of "throw it in your face" garbage….
> Woe the day they bought Versiontracker and then destroyed it.
>
> I always find if anything ever points me to CNet I just look for the name of
> the program and jump over to MacUpdate.
> You can then find Shade here:-
> <http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/34943/shade>

Funny - I did try the MacUpdate site, but even that led to a dead end ("page no
longer exists" or somesuch). Your link certainly works, so thanks for that.

Just another mystery which will remain unsolved...

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948