CNET Reviews has an article about a interesting little free app that I
certainly would find useful (I am the worst at taking my own advice when it
comes to cluttered desktops, as regular WAMUG attenders well know) so I am
quite anxious to try it out:

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-57501003-263/cover-your-cluttered-mac-desktop-with-shade/

Any attempt to find a useable download location simply leads to an annoying
cycle of dead ends. The link from the article leads (naturally enough) to
downloads.cnet.com, which I have always found challenging, but in this
particular case there seems to be no way to get to this app. Clicking their
large green download button simply initiates an annoying round trip to a cycle
of irrelevant sites, and  trying to get to the publisher's page leads nowhere
either. I'm quite happy to accept that I'm missing something, but at the moment
it's far from obvious.

Can anyone see what I'm missing?

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948