Just had another thought.
Do you run any programs like Flip4Mac or Perian. (both would be listed in your
System Preferences under "Other". Check they're both up to date as well, as
they "modify" the QuickTime player as well.

PS,..great movie! LOVE the Hulk part near the end,…watched the movie about 3
times already and watched that part about 7 times each time!!! LOL.
(And saw Dark Knight Rises today,…great movie as well,.looking forward to that
coming out on Blu Ray!!) :o)

Kind regards
Daniel
---