Did you Quit MacXDVD Ripper Pro? Or Force Quit it if it is still running in the
background
To force quit an application, choose Force Quit from the Apple menu (or press
Command-Option-Esc), then choose the unresponsive application in the Force Quit
window, and click Force Quit.

Optionally, you may be able to Option-right click the application's icon in the
Dock and choose Force Quit from the contextual menu.

Additionally, you can force quit the front-most application in Mac OS X v10.5
or later by pressing Command-Option-Shift-Esc for three seconds

If the disc is spinning it won't come out!
Disrupt the spin:
If you listen carefully, you can probably hear your optical drive powering up &
down over and over again.
As long as the disc spins, it’s not coming out.
The first step is to get your hands on a very thin piece of cardboard or even a
folded business card (so it’s twice as thick).

Now restart your Mac and hold down the mouse/trackpad button as you poke the
cardboard inside the SuperDrive slot.
The goal is to slip it above the CD or DVD — towards the left side of the drive
— and gently jiggle it around to put pressure on the disc. You might have to
continue this for up to a minute or so, but it often works when all other
methods fail.