Hi Pete,

Well, they will have a 27-inch screen :-)
Note: The this is all circumspect information below:

The leaked benchmark for a new iMac described a model called iMac13,2, which
runs on a 3.4 GHz Core i7-3770 quad-core processor with 4GB of 1600 MHz RAM,
and operates on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.

But "what will be will be", only Apple know exactly what the specifications
will be and when the release date will be.
But I would not be buying one at this time, I would wait a bit longer.

I haven't heard of screen issues on the latest iMacs?