I can use an Apple Wireless Keyboard (aluminium) connected to my iPad.   That's
convenient, but I still need to use touch screen navigation.  The following
link to decadentwaste was referred by TUAW and Apple Communities for providing
full navigation from the keyboard using the VoiceOver utility.

http://decadentwaste.net/2011/03/navigate-using-a-bluetooth-keyboard-on-your-ios-device/

I can't get the keyboard navigation to work - and can't even get VoiceOver to
function properly (it keeps turning itself off).  I am aware of the Apple
"VoiceOver Getting Started"  guide, but haven't studied it yet.

Have WAMUGgers any experience of integrating a bluetooth keyboard and VoiceOver
to provide keyboard navigation on an iPad2?  Or an alternative?  I would like
to confirm that the process will work with iOS6.  If the problem is at my end I
can then pursue it at my leisure (when I find that state of bliss).

Cheers
Alan Smith
iPad2 with iOS 6.0