Thanks Ronni, yes I figured that windows iTunes wasn't area of most expertise
amongst those in WAMUG.

Yes, sorry I did mean Address book where I'd said iCal.

MIL currently has no iTunes setup at all, I should have said that, so i will
import contacts per link below, then a pretty conventional hook up once new
iTunes is installed on her Win laptop.

Thanks.

Regards

Pete