Hello Wamuggians

my wife received the email below & I would like to confirm whether it
could be spam/malicious?  She did try to download a weather app from
the app store the previous night for her iPhone 4S, which she
cancelled as it was taking a long time & did not seem to be behaving
properly, so this may be an Apple communication related to this.
Seeing as the principle is that one does not click on links from
"bank" sites to verify one's details, I thought this should fall in
the same category.

Many thanks in advance for your input,

Cheers,  Alex

Begin forwarded message: