Hi Alex,

Apple are very chatty lately, I've been receiving this email also.
You can verify your email address by logging in at http://appleid.apple.com/ by
manually typing that address into your web browser, rather than clicking the
link in the email.

Also read the support article below, which includes details about verifying
your AppleID:

http://support.apple.com/kb/he37

Sent from Ronni's iPad4