Hi folks,

At last I have my new iMac.
21.5 inch i7 with 16 GB RAM.
Flippin marvellous.

I tried setting up with my original Time Capsule but all I got was a message to
tell me there is no room for this.
I guess it wants to start again because this is a new and different Mac.

So I deleted the largest file from the disk (can't recall it's name but there
were only 2).
It has spent the last 3 hours "cleaning up" with no indication that it is
actually saving.

Does anyone know what the correct procedure is it get it running with a new Mac
?
Do I need to re format the drive and start again ?
Will the "cleaning" up finish and then save afterwards ?

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.
And I wish you all a happy new year (when it arrives).

Regards,
Stephen Chape