Hi All

Many thanks indeed for the great response to the Ios 6 and Shazam questions for
my iPhone. I have just synced my iphone as it required me to do that prior to
the update. I then looked at all the apps I have on my iphone and suddenly
thought they may or may not work under V 6!!!

Not sure how to proceed: will non-compatible apps be flagged during the update
or will they be deleted or something else happen?

Many thanks everyone

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director