Hi John,

I was going to suggest the same as Bill.
Upload your Video file to your 'Dropbox Public folder', send the private link
to your family members and they then download the Video to there computers.
If you don't already have dropbox you can use my invite link below which will
give you FREE 2GB to start

http://db.tt/CDbS9oC2