Hi Y'all:

I am seeking a device which can do the following:
(1) Download the contents of an SD card (photos) on to another device (like a
hard drive) without a computer; and
(2) Delete the contents of the SD card once the images are downloaded (without
a computer)

This is for an external camera which is situated outdoors. The SD card is
installed. Once the SD card is full, the camera will no longer work so we need
something which can download and erase for the person who checks it once a
month.

Bonus points if anyone has a way of rigging the stand alone camera to do this
wirelessly…but I don't think there would be???

Regards,
Nathalie

Nathalie S. Collins
Tel/text: 0417 389 962